Diane has been matching pets to humans for almost 10 years through animal rescue with over 30 successful, lifelong matches made including canine sport partners. Diane continues to follow the most progressive considerations in acquiring a puppy from a breeder. Pet match making services takes all aspects of your life and desires in a dog into account as well that the reputation of the source the pet is adopted or purchased through.
Adult dog match making, through rescue, rehoming, or change of ownership, emphasizes behavior history and evaluation and health history. Puppy seeking emphasizes temperament, puppy raising methods, and health.
While Beyond matches humans and pet dogs, we also match humans and potential sport or therapy canines. For clients seeking a sport or working partner, biddability and drive are critically reviewed. For clients seeking a pet therapy canine partner, temperament is deeply analyzed and evaluated including stability in a variety of environments and social disposition toward humans, including children, and other animals. Diane takes the utmost care in Match Making canine therapy partners as she has two certified therapy dogs herself.
It is our pleasure to match you with your newest companion.
- Review rescue and breeder options - we know the questions to ask, so you don't have to!
- Speak directly with rescues/breeders covering all behavior and health considerations
- Provide you with a detailed, concise list of great potential matches
- Partner with you through the process of application and adoption or acquisition
- Whether you are adopting an adult dog or bringing a puppy home from a breeder, we can provide you with everything you need to know and need!
- Available for questions at anytime in your preparations
- Whether this is your first pet or your tenth, we will help your newest addition's transition be as safe and stress-free as possible for both your new addition and you and your family.
starting at $50